Our firm has been involved extensively in both traditional corporate structuring as well as tax-sensitive financing, the use of limited partnership, joint ventures, corporate vehicles, offshore trusts and private share distribution.
We can provide in-depth expertise at a cost-effective price in relation to all aspects of business law including:
Our corporate business group provides legal, practical and innovative advice in response to the needs of each particular client, whether an individual, owner-operated businesses, or a private companies. Our clients vary from small private start-up entities to mature corporations.
- sales and purchases of businesses and companies
- terms and conditions of trade and/or sale
- management buy-ins and buy-outs
- joint venture agreements
- formation of companies
- advising on directors duties and shareholders' rights
- corporate re-organization
- determining alternative methods of financing and funding
- shareholder agreements
- franchise, licensing and agency agreements
- distribution and other trade agreements
- providing solutions to problems arising out of generation of business