REAL ESTATE (Commercial)
The strength of our real estate practice comes from our long and diverse years of experience. Clients served by our real estate department include all major parties in the real estate industry - lenders, developers, users, contractors, investors and property managers. This broad representation gives us valuable insight into the complex and competing interests in real estate transactions. As a result, our service extends beyond technical legal advice to also include the planning and business aspects of such transactions to support clients of any size from start to finish.
Services we provide in this area include:
We can help structure the transaction, negotiate and draft the necessary documentation, and provide continuing advice on both the legalities and practicalities involved.
- purchase and sales transactions
- legal advice on promotion of real property (offices, industrial buildings, hotels, shopping centres, rural and urban property, etc.)
- condominium planning and development
- construction contracts and architechts agreements
- financings, including mortgage financing, sale leasebacks
- hotel development and management
- creation, development and selling of time-shares and subdivisions